OnCore's VERO X1 features unprecedented accuracy for scoring from the fairway instead of the rough. This is the result of an oversize core and unique formulation along with a dense metal-infused mantle, leading to enhanced perimeter weighting. The result is increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) of the ball, which reduces side spin and achieves low spin off the driver to promote great distance with accuracy.
- Cast Urethane – premium cover for an optimal feel
- High-Density Metal-Infused perimeter-weighted mantle layer for maximum forgiveness
- Fast ball speeds and slightly firmer feel off the tee
- Lower spin off the driver with mid to high launch point, high wedge spin into the greens
- Compression- 85
- Conforms with USGA and R&A